Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

It has been a while since I last posted anything ( I was being slack).... ALOT has happened since then so I figured it would be nice to update everyone on what has been going on in our lives. Since Christmas, we became pregnant with twins. A boy and girl due December 31st. We are so excited and the due date is fast approaching. We are still deciding on names and will let everyone know the final verdict. Other news is that Neil finished his orthopedic residency in Charleston and we moved to California for him to do a one year spine fellowship. We have been here for about one month and are slowly adjusting to life on the west coast. We are also in the midst of making a decision on where we will live after fellowship. Louisiana or Charleston..... its a HUGE decision and are trying to weigh all of our options carefully.... so we will keep everyone posted. I promise to be better about posting pictures now that we have moved away so that everyone can see what is going on in our lives.

BELLY PICS

Belly at 23 weeks... definitely getting bigger
Braxton wanted his picture taken too!

23 weeks

8 comments:

Stephanie and Eric Horecky said...

Those are all great pics Kel! Thanks for updating! Did you remember to change your email address on Blogger so you can receive you comments by email?

Caroline said...

Hey Kelly! You look great and I'm so glad you are finally updating this...keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you look fabulous!!! I'm so glad to see some updated photos. Miss you! Karlayne

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I just noticed...Why is everything in purple and yellow??? Seriously!!! =)

Karlayne

Anonymous said...

Ok...so I just noticed...Why is everything in purple and yellow??? Seriously!!! =)

Karlayne

THRIVE said...

Hey, how can there be two in that little belly?? You look great. I hope that you guys are doing well.

THRIVE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THRIVE said...

Hey, how can there be two in that little belly?? You look great. I hope that you guys are doing well.