Ella Claire Romero
12/1/08 at 3:53pm
4 lbs 13 oz
18.5 inches
12/1/08 at 3:53pm
4 lbs 13 oz
18.5 inches


Cameron Charles Romero
12/1/08 at 3:52pm
4lbs 8oz
18 inches

The NNPs from MUSC sent us this beautiful cookie bouquet. It was very thoughtful and we can't wait to eat it. We miss them so much!

4 comments:
Congratulations guys!!!!! They are both absolutely beautiful!!! Hope you guys are settling into a good routine and getting to enjoy Cameron and Ella Claire!!!
They are beautiful! I can't want to meet them. They both will be almost grown before I get to see them but that's okay! Congrats to you both! You will be great parents!
Welcome Ella Claire and Cameron. You are both so beautiful!! I wish I could hold and rock you but guess I will have to wait until your first trip to South Carolina. You have wonderful parents to take care of you and very special grandparents to help out.
Congratulations, Kelly and Neal. Keep us posted on the progress of Ella Claire and Camerson.
Love,
Nancy and Lee
I sure wish I could hold you both. You are beautiful like your Mom.
Congratulations Kelly and Neil.
All my Love, Beth
Post a Comment