Cameron and I got discharged from the hospital 4 days after I delivered. Unfortunately Ella Claire was not eating well and had to receive some of her feedings via a feeding tube. So she had to stay in the hospital in their special care nursery and I would go in daily to visit and spend time with her.
Cameron had the crib all to himself before she came home
I found him like this one morning... he didnt seem to care!
Ella Claire was still not eating well, but her doctor agreed to let me take her home with her feeding tube so that we could work on bottle feeds with her at home. We were SO HAPPY to finally take her home. Cameron went into the hospital with us on her discharge day so he could go home with her.
Mom and Dad
Their first night home together in their crib

First pediatricians appointment
Cozied up together

First Bath Ella Claire


Cameron



Ella Claire
Cameron
First pediatricians appointment
First Bath Ella Claire
Cameron
Ella Claire
Cameron
TOO SWEET!

All dressed up on Christmas in their cute Christmas shirts that Melissa gave them and their cute socks from Ashley


Play time on their gym that their Aunt Sarah gave them.. they love it!

Hanging out in their bouncy seat


Ella Claire is FINALLY eating better and I took out her feeding tube this weekend... She is so much happier now!


Hanging out with Cameron who won't wake up for the picture.... 
Braxton has been having a really hard time adjusting to the twins. He did really well the first couple of weeks. Then all of a sudden he became frightened one day when one of the babies was crying. Now when the babies cry he starts to shake and will not stop. He spends most of his day hiding under the bed so he does not have to be around them. We try to assure him that they will not hurt him, but he is soooooo scared of them. We are giving him extra attention right now and reminding him how much we love him. I remind him daily that he is not being replaced by the twins... and then I tell him that even though he is scared he is going to have to accept the babies because they are not going anywhere. This was his reaction........ 
Play time on their gym that their Aunt Sarah gave them.. they love it!
Hanging out in their bouncy seat


Hanging out with Cameron who won't wake up for the picture.... 
Braxton has been having a really hard time adjusting to the twins. He did really well the first couple of weeks. Then all of a sudden he became frightened one day when one of the babies was crying. Now when the babies cry he starts to shake and will not stop. He spends most of his day hiding under the bed so he does not have to be around them. We try to assure him that they will not hurt him, but he is soooooo scared of them. We are giving him extra attention right now and reminding him how much we love him. I remind him daily that he is not being replaced by the twins... and then I tell him that even though he is scared he is going to have to accept the babies because they are not going anywhere. This was his reaction........ 

6 comments:
So what did Braxton have to say after this big long talk?
Poor Braxton! Don't forget he always hid under the bed when I was watching him. Hmmmmm, guess the babies are big and scary like me!!! The pictures are great! So glad you found time to post them! Love you!!!
They are both beautiful Kelly! They look so cute together in the bouncy! Poor Braxton....someday he'll see it really just doubles the love he'll get!
Kelly- OMG I cried when I saw them holding hands...it makes me very sad that I won't see them for a while :( They are sooooo cute! The pics are awesome. Tell Braxton not to worry, he could never be replaced. He will get used to them. Love and miss you tons, Sarah
they are adorable- 2 angels from heaven. Sure wish I could hold them. I love you all
These babies are so darn beautiful! Poor little Braxton...he doesn't even know whats about to happen in a couple months when they become mobile!!
Post a Comment